SASL lib 2.1.24

Alexey Melnikov alexey.melnikov at isode.com
Thu Apr 14 05:32:06 EDT 2011

Torsten Schlabach wrote:

>Hi all!

Hi,
I think I've answered most of your questions privately, but it might be
worth to answering them publicly as well.

>>Dave McMurtrie wrote:
>>

>>>We (or really, the Cyrus board) should talk about things like who
>>>will act as release engineer for SASL at some point.
>>>

>Can you just help the rest of us understand a bit who's who in this project?
>
>I have read Alex's name quite often, Alex are you with CMU?

No. Ken & Dave are working for CMU.

>What other people play a kind of official role in the project?

See above. Although other people have contributed major pieces of code
in the past.

See <http://www.cyrusimap.org/mediawiki/index.php/About#What_is_Cyrus.3F>

>Dan White is (IIUC) just a user of Cyrus SASL + IMAPd, as well as I am, right? But I will be happy to help if I can, especially by
>
>a) testing
>b) packaging

That would be always appreciated.

Best Regards,