Bugzilla cleanup

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh at debian.org
Tue Oct 12 09:29:42 EDT 2010

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:
> 2) Close the bugs that are not RESOLVED or CLOSED by mass-updating them,
> providing some text saying that either the bug must be reproducible in a
> currently supported version, or the reporter somehow proves to us its
> commitment in getting the issue resolved (insert a link to the wiki page on
> "ways to contribute").

Shouldn't the mass-close list be subject to a human cleanup to weed out
[from closing] bugs that still obviously apply to current code, or which
look important enough that we shouldn't send it to no man's land without
further attention?

Once mass-closed, it is extremely unlikely anyone will ever look at
these bugs again...

  Henrique Holschuh