IRC Meeting on 2.4.3 Release Mon, Nov 8th, 11:00 UTC

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Fri Nov 5 10:14:47 EDT 2010

On Friday, November 05, 2010 02:47:02 pm Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems)
wrote:
> Hello,

I was just made aware of the fact 11:00 UTC is actually as early as 6am on the
east-coast of the U.S.

Given our diversity in terms of timezones, I suppose we are looking at
somewhere a little after mid-day UTC, or a little after mid-night UTC, and
something or someone has got to give way anyway.

Since I do not want to exclude our people at CMU in EST, nor Bron, I suppose a
better time for the meeting is;

1) a little after mid-night UTC, closing in on the end-of-business in the
U.S., and closing in on the start-of-business in Australia, or;

2) a little after mid-day UTC so that it is the start-of-business in the U.S.,
and way past the end-of-business in Australia.

If need-be, I'm willing to coordinate between two seperate sessions, but my
travel schedule is a little uncertain as of this point.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Senior Engineer, Kolab Systems AG