alice-teacher Alice Final Project presentations

Huibregtse, Sarah sarah.huibregtse at nwciowa.edu
Mon Sep 12 12:08:18 EDT 2016

Hello all!
Hope your year is off to a fabulous start!

This year for my student's final projects I'm planning to do a movie themed afternoon/evening presentation combining both sections of my CS1 course.  Something along the lines of what Randy did with his student's final presentation.

Have any of you tried this?  If yes, would you be willing to share any resources you used to promote it?  I'd be happy to share back versions that we end up using here.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Sarah

[cid:image001.gif at 01CC2CC7.94C982D0]

Believe. Achieve.

Dr. Sarah J. Huibregtse, Assistant Professor of Computer Science
Department Chair
Orange City, Iowa
712-707-7399
sarah.huibregtse at nwciowa.edu<mailto:sarah.huibregtse at nwciowa.edu>

[scover Wordmark]
PSave a tree...please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.