alice-teacher Alice Team Information Gathering

Eric Brown ewbrown at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Nov 7 16:07:33 EST 2016

Dear All,

I hope everyone is doing well and had a wonderful weekend.

I wanted to circulate a survey that would be very helpful for us in prioritizing our work over here as well as sharing all of your work out there.  The survey covers gallery content, instructional materials, and new feature desires.  Spend as much or as little time as you can find for us even a couple answers helps.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BP6HV58

As a carrot there is working draft of our newest logo iteration waiting at the end for comments and feedback.

Thank you all for your support.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric Brown