alice-teacher Alice Team Information Gathering

Matjaz Marussig marussig at siol.net
Tue Nov 8 12:32:02 EST 2016

Dear Community,

I've just completed the survey. These are my recommendations for what I
think it could be nice if others know them. I have to mention that I
describe here some more of them.

- I recommended to commit the logo from public and than make a public
survey to chose the best proposal.
- We need a cloud like a Github <https://github.com/> for Alice codes
- We need an Alice 4c ( ;) ), or so called Web Alice (Oracle understand
very well what does it mean word "cloud")
- We need more curriculums of how to: 1. create ilustrations with Alice,
create movies with Alice, create programs with Alice
- We (desperately) need easy curriculum of how to import characters drawing
by 3th software parties (like Sketchup, Blender etc. and not only 3dsmax)
into Alice classes (gallery)
- We need to have options to edit the Alice 3 codes to see how is it with
the app in case we manually write codes
- We need very sensitive frontier from Alice 3 to Java programming
- We need a curriculum of how to implement Alice knowledge to advanced 3d
software such as 3d game engines as Unity etc.
- We need to see teachers personal pages or blogs of teachers where they
write about their experiences
- We need a budget for international competitions where students could
excange their knowledge round the world
- And finally if I'm not too pretentious we need a piece of example of how
to make the next step and connect Alice with some of AI languages like
Prolog, Lisp and alltogehter with real database.

Please, do not forget that we teach the next generation children who is
going to teach machines and things of how to behave and how to create a
better world for a human being.

And thanks again for a great work to Don.

Matjaz