alice-teacher Problem with Alice 2 create function capability

Don Slater don at alice.org
Fri May 20 14:22:49 EDT 2016

Robert,
See the attached screen shot. When you click on the create function button, a dialog box appears asking for the name and return type, including Boolean. Please let us know if that is not happening for you.

Also, you mentioned that you were using Alice 2.4.2. 2.4.3 is the version that is currently available to download.

Alice Project
Carnegie Mellon University
Entertainment Technology Center
700 Technology Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219

Email: dslater at cmu.edu

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton