alice-teacher s Digest, Vol 69, Issue 3

robert durtschi robert.durtschi at gcsu.edu
Mon May 23 11:35:50 EDT 2016

I don't know if it is a "feature" of the digest, or of my email server, MS Outlook,  (Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1") but I don't get to see pictures or attachments from alice-teachers Digest. Never the less I will update to the latest Alice 2 and try it again. ...
I do get to choose the type of output.  If I drag the if/else above the return true that works to.

Thank you.

Robert,
See the attached screen shot. When you click on the create function button, a dialog box appears asking for the name and return type, including Boolean. Please let us know if that is not happening for you.

Also, you mentioned that you were using Alice 2.4.2. 2.4.3 is the version that is currently available to download.