alice-teacher grading work

Keith Golebie kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us
Tue Mar 15 14:38:06 EDT 2016

I guess I am fortunate in that my classroom is also a computer lab, so
often, when grading, I grade the student projects at their computer while
sitting beside them. This also allows me to give instant feedback, make
suggestions, try things, etc... I've found it to be a pretty effective
teaching tool as well.

Mr. Golebie

kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us

Computer Technology Teacher