alice-teacher grading work

Marcia Viqueira mviqueira at mariaregina.org
Tue Mar 15 13:11:13 EDT 2016

Perhaps, setting up a folder on a Google Drive/Dropbox or maybe Google
Classroom? I am teaching this class in the Fall, so I am also curious as to
what is the best method.

-Marcia

mviqueira at mariaregina.org
Spanish Teacher and Moderator
La Sociedad Honoraria Hispánica | Spanish Club | City Slickers
Maria Regina High School
500 West Hartsdale Avenue
Hartsdale, NY 10530