alice-teacher Alice 3.3 Backward Compatible with Alice 3.2.5 Files

Michael L Owen MrGrog at outlook.com
Thu Aug 25 08:25:15 EDT 2016

Hi Don--

I'm really glad that your team spent some time fixing the problems that crop up regarding joint orientation in Alice3. While it did give students the opportunity to think outside the box and find solutions to an obvious problem, it also increased the time necessary to finish a project on schedule.

Guess I'll have to rewrite a little code in my examples too [😊]

Mike Owen