alice-teacher Looking for best practice examples of using Alice in K-12 classrooms

Darko Jurekovic darko.jurekovic at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 10:40:54 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues!

We plan to organize a series of webinars for K-12 teachers in several
Eastern European countries, including:

1.       Bosnia and Herzegovina

2.       Croatia

3.       Czech Republic

4.       Estonia

5.       Hungary

6.       Latvia

7.       Lithuania

8.       Poland

9.       Slovakia

10.   Slovenia

We would like to present to the teachers interested few best practices of
using Alice as a teaching tool in Computer Science Classes in K-12
environment.

If you would like to share your experiences with us in a 45-60 min long
on-line webinar format, we would be very grateful.

Please, get back to me with your contact details for further discussion and
setting up of the webinar.

Thank you very much in advance and best regards,

Darko Jureković

Oracle Academy Program Manager for abovementioned countries.

Darko.Jurekovic at oracle.com <mailto:Darko.Jurekovic at oracle.com>

Darko.Jurekovic at hotmail.com <mailto:Darko.Jurekovic at hotmail.com>