alice-teacher Error when saving- no backup folder

EMILY REED EREED at kahoks.org
Fri Oct 2 14:59:57 EDT 2015

Can anyone tell me why students receive an error message sometimes when saving?  It says there is no backup folder for the world and then doesn't allow you to save, even if renaming the file or saving it to a flash drive.

I've looked through the worlds and haven't found where there is an error, but it is problematic when they need to work on the same world the next day and are unable to save their work from that class period.

Thanks,

Emily Reed
Business Teacher, Collinsville High School

This transmission is intended and restricted for use by the above addressee only. It may contain confidential and/or privileged information exempt from disclosure under federal or state law. In the event some other person or entity receives this transmission, said recipient is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you should receive this transmission in error, please call us immediately at 618-346-6350
( tel:6183466350) . Delete the file from your system and destroy any hard copies of this transmission. Thank you.