alice-teacher importing into netbeans

Donald Slater djslater107 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 16:45:10 EST 2015

I have not seen any responses that will address the specifics for the state of Ohio, which I cannot help with.

But I have attached an Excel spreadsheet which is a draft of our mapping of a general Alice curriculum to various standards, including the CSTA & Code.org standards, Common Core, and a listing of Computational Thinking concepts.

It is a draft, and we would like very much to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
Entertainment Technology Center
700 Technology Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219

Email: dslater at cmu.edu

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton