alice-teacher importing into netbeans

Donald Cook donald.h.cook at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 09:40:51 EST 2015

Once you have loaded the Alice project into NetBeans and checked that it
runs.
Simply go to the [hammer+Brush] icon  (If you hover over it you get the
message "Clean & Build" etc.).
One click and it's done.
In the output box it will tell you to find the JAR file in
projectName.dist.  There you will find a 'readme' that explains what has
happened and how to run the JAR file.
Hope this helps.

Best Regards
Donald Cook
*A torn jacket is soon mended; but hard words bruise the heart of a child.*
H. W. Longfellow (1807-1882)