alice-teacher Annoying pause at the end of each loop

Kathleen Riley kriley at bishopoconnell.org
Fri Jan 9 11:47:06 EST 2015

Setting animation style to "abruptly" did the trick! Thank you!

I realize now that I was already creating the "gentle" fade in and out that
I wanted in my code, so the "gentle" setting was making it look like it was
pausing.  That did the trick!

I attached the program (Alice 2)  in case anyone else is curious!