alice-teacher Annoying pause at the end of each loop

Leonel Morales litomd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 18:17:11 EST 2015

Hi,

Have you set the duration of all movements to the same amount? Be it 1
second (default) or any other duration inside of each DoTogether all
must be the same.

Also, the animation style should be begin and end abruptly so the
movement looks smooth.

If possible, could you send your project to take a look?

Regards,