alice-teacher alice 3 question

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 24 11:12:08 EST 2015

Heidi,
When this happens, under the Help menu, here is a “Report a Bug…” option. Would you try and submit the bug report. This will help us by capturing some system information from you and possibly the world you are working with. Any information describing the process that you can provide in the provided spaces would also be helpful.

Thank you,
Don Slater

Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Email: don at alice.org

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton