alice-teacher Different styles using Alice

Tamara Mazza tamara.mazza at ahschool.com
Thu Feb 19 11:55:33 EST 2015

I just need a course with a certificate to prove to my school that I have
taken some type of training in Alice.  I am not in a position to attend a
course once the summer starts as I have little ones at home.  I would
really love a virtual course that can be done over any period of time with
a certificate at the end to prove that I did take a course.  I have found
two online courses but I have had no one state that they ever took them
before or if they are good.  I teach Middle School and believe over the
next year I will be moved into the high school.  I currently spend 2 weeks
in Alice for 6-8 grade.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Deane Fistick <deane.fistick at ecotoh.org>
wrote:

> Thanks for the insight on the "categories" of student interest/approach
> Leonel.  In my HS classes I also seem to have a "special" few (small
> percentage) that work very hard to achieve all 3 of those challenges in
> their programs.
>
> Mr. Deane Fistick
> Electronic Classroom Of Tomorrow (ECOT)
> HS Computer Programming Teacher
> 1-888-326-8395 ext. 3640
> deane.fistick at ecotoh.org

*Sincerely, *
*Tamara Mazza*

*Computers - 6, 7, & 8th Grade*
*Student Government Advisor*
*Stallion Today (Middle and Lower School Daily Announcements)*
*Click here to View <http://www.useducationtv.com/default.aspx?sid=16072>*

 American Heritage School

*Knowledge* o *Integrity* o *Compassion*