alice-teacher Different styles using Alice

terry morley terrymorley2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 12:20:57 EST 2015

I agree with Leonel, The children in 8th grade approach it differently in my 2 classes. Some want to work alone while others enjoy creating an animation with friends. Students, also , like to help others with their animations. The tutorials that Don Slater has for Alice 3 are great jump starters for classes. Since we used version 2 in the past, I do have a learning curve to master.We have been working once a week since December with some vacation days in between. Thank you to all contribute to these videos. A class with certification that was also virtual would be great.Thank you,Terry
 Terry Morley
Technology Teacher and Coordinator
Mater Dei Catholic School
493 E. Main Street