alice-teacher Student worlds crashing

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Apr 20 08:08:08 EDT 2015

Just to be clear because of the context, ar you referring to version 3.1.61.0.0, or to the latest Alice version, 3.2.5.0.0?

Thank you,

Don Slater
Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Email: don at alice.org

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton