alice-teacher Student worlds crashing

Milewski, Allen amilewsk at monmouth.edu
Sun Apr 19 14:33:39 EDT 2015

I have had the same experience this year.  It almost seems that any worlds complicated enough to interest my students as a game cannot be supported by Alice.  I have been surprised that I have not seen other similar complaints. Any hints on what we are doing wrong?

Professor Allen Milewski
amilewsk at monmouth.edu<mailto:amilewsk at monmouth.edu>
Computer Science & Software Engineering Department
Monmouth University
(732)571-7578