alice-teacher posting behavior

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Apr 18 13:55:26 EDT 2015

This question was sent to me by a member of the forum, and I am passing it along to the group for thoughts and comments:

>> found that my posts to the teacher forums appear to all be on a single line when I post using outlook. Any way to fix that?

I have noticed that I receive some postings from the group in the single line format as described here, but in this particular case, the messages were formatted appropriately? Has anyone else noticed this, wither with postings they receive, or their own?

Thoughts / comments?