alice-teacher middle school course

Carolyn Thomas c.r.thomas at k12.wv.us
Sat Apr 18 21:14:44 EDT 2015

Hi All -

I am going to "test drive" a computer  science course with a group of 20 students for the last 8 weeks of the year. The idea is to lay a framework for a regular course next year. If you have  syllabus, course outlines, course descriptions that you are willing to share I would appreciate it. I am also interested in any supporting materials (lesson plans).

Thanks - Carolyn

Carolyn Thomas, NBCT
7th/8th Grade Science Teacher
Wildwood Middle School