alice-teacher Scene change in Alice 3.1.92

Leonel Morales litomd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 12:36:35 EDT 2015

Hi!

It is a little bit challenging. One option is to design the scenes
each besides to the other making sure each scene fits exactly in the
entire camera frame, it may be needed to move the camera forwards to
do that.

Then move the camera to the left or right to the position where it
frames exactly each scene with a movement with a duration of zero
seconds, that makes the scene switch instantaneous.

The easiest way to do the camera movements is to use camera markers.
In the scene design move the camera to the exact location and then
drop a marker at that position and then use "MoveAndOrientTo"
instructions, with zero seconds duration, to make the scene switch.

Depending on how complex the scenes are it is possible to have them
all in the same place, all hidden but the elements of the current
scene. A scene change consists in switching the visibility of the
current and new scene, with duration of zero seconds again if the
switch are to be made instantaneous.

I am sure there are other ways unknown to me.

Regards,

Leonel