alice-teacher Scene change in Alice 3.1.92

Leonel Morales litomd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:16:21 EDT 2015

Hi!

Here is a variation of the scene change that Michael provided. Instead
of taking the models down 5 to hide them the opacity is switched
between 0 and 1 to make the relevant objects appear.

Because no markers are needed when the opacity technique is used,
objects can be moving and keep moving while the scene is not showing.

I also observed the ground goes white after the first run as Michael pointed.

Attached the .a3p file.

All the best,

Leonel