alice-teacher Alice 3.1 Object bugs

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Sep 8 00:16:21 EDT 2014

Emily,
Which version of Alice 3.1, what type of Mac machine and which version of the Mac OS are you using?

Thank you,

Donald Slater
Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Office phone: (412) 268-4370
Email: don at alice.org

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton