alice-teacher Alice 3.1 Object bugs

Emily Higgins erphiggins at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 10:49:25 EDT 2014

Hello All -
 My class is using Alice 3.1 on Macintosh computers.  We are having three
frequent problems.  One is when certain scenery objects are added, the
objects appear as tubes with the artwork wrapped around them. The other is
that objects simply do not add to the object tree or screen. A third
problem is that the scenery does not move.  In order to get the arrows to
work the students have to open and close the program.

Is anyone else encountering these problems?

Thank you
Emily Higgins
Boothbay Region HS
Boothbay Harbor, Maine