alice-teacher Alice 3.1 Object bugs

Frank Hulsman frankhulsman at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 08:11:03 EDT 2014

We have discovered that when we are not able to select an object, that moving the camera forward allows the object to be selected.  It seems that the camera marker, or perhaps even the camera itself is getting in the way of allowing us to select objects.

Frank Hulsman
St. Xavier High School
Louisville, Ky