alice-teacher Color Change in Alice3

Wampler, Clifford wamplerc at northandoverpublicschools.com
Wed Oct 29 09:59:26 EDT 2014

Don,

My MacBook Air has been updated to Yosemite and doesn't have the problem.
The objects causing the problem is the new Penguin (BABY), and when I add a
billboard with an image to the world. I installed the Java for OS X
2014-001 and still have the problem on the desktops.

Cliff Wampler
Business/Technology Teacher
North Andover High School