alice-teacher Color Change in Alice3

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Oct 30 09:42:43 EDT 2014

Cliff,
Try this on the desktop machines, one with  10.8.5 and on one with 10.10 and let us know if it makes a difference...

This is a link to the Alice 3.1.93.0.0 pre-release version… (there is a link for the Mac and a link for the PC). You may test it to see if this resolves the problem…

	www.alice.org/downloads/installers/Alice3_macos_Offline_3_1_93_0_0.dmg <http://www.alice.org/downloads/installers/Alice3_macos_Offline_3_1_93_0_0.dmg>

Please keep us posted…