alice-teacher Color Change in Alice3

Wampler, Clifford wamplerc at northandoverpublicschools.com
Mon Oct 27 13:44:36 EDT 2014

When my students are working in the Scene editor the world will turn gray
or white when they try to put an object into the scene. I have had them
save their work, quit Alice, then restart Alice to see if that would fix
the color issue. So far nothing has worked short of start over from the
beginning. I am using iMac's with OS X 10.8.5 and OS X Yosemite 10.10 and
Alice 3.1.92.0.0.

Cliff Wampler
Business/Technology Teacher
North Andover High School

--

Please note the Massachusetts Secretary of State's office has determined
that most emails to and from municipal offices and officials are public