alice-teacher Graphic Computer Programming Additional Curriculum

Jeannette Anderson jeannette_anderson at hermitage.k12.pa.us
Thu May 15 08:51:11 EDT 2014

I started using Processing this year and really like it.  It students have
to write code (rather than drag and drop) but the outputs are visual. There
is a lot of info online try Processing.org.
On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 8:03 AM, Emily Higgins <erphiggins at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All -
>  I have taught Alice in my programming class for the past three years.  I
> need to add more to the course - I have become more efficient in my
> teaching.  Does anyone have particular recommendations of what languages or
> projects I could add for the portion of the year after I've used Alice?  I
> would like it to be something different from Alice.
>
> Thank you all -
> Emily Higgins
> Boothbay Region High School
> Boothbay Harbor, Maine

Jeannette Anderson
Computer Science Teacher
Hickory High School
640 North Hermitage Rd
Hermitage, PA 16148
724.981.8750 x1320

--
*Confidentiality Note:  This message is intended for use only by the
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under