alice-teacher Alice 3 Positioning of objects problem

Margaret Meijers mmeijers at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 01:12:04 EST 2014

Thanks so much Don - that makes sense.  Now I understand it, I'll have to
watch out for that issue as my students are in so many different schools
and the versions they use will always vary to a degree.  I will always need
to have the latest version so that I can access work from any student.
 Obviously those students joining the course later will be using a more
recent version than those who have been enrolled for a few months.
Now that I think of it, maybe if I also install an older version (ie run an
older and newer version of Alice on my machine), I can use the older
version whenever the problem occurs.

Thanks again.  It's great to have support like this!
Margaret