alice-teacher Alice 3.1 If...Else Examples

Nicholson, Leland NicholsonL at fultonschools.org
Wed Jan 30 16:02:04 EST 2013

Does anyone have any Alice 3.1 examples and/or tutorials/lessons on the
use of the If...Else?  The lessons I used before assumed a primitive
Boolean "wider than", so any insight on where that went (or is) would be
helpful as well.

If there are other repositories of Alice 3.1 tutorials or documentation
around, please comment on that as well.  I installed 3.1 in my classroom
and seem to running into snags with the lessons used previously with
Alice 2.

Thank you,

Lee Nicholson

CS Teacher