alice-teacher Alice 3.1 If...Else Examples

Grim, Dianne Dianne.Grim at vernonct.org
Thu Jan 31 06:52:08 EST 2013

Have you checked out YouTube?? There are so many great tutorials out there that I have incorporated into my curriculum (heck, why reinvent the wheel?).
Anyone out there attending SIGCSE Conference in Denver in March?  It would be nice to meet other ALICE instructors!
Regards,

Dianne K.L. Grim, MEd.
Rockville High School
Computer Science Dept.