alice-teacher First person shooter help

Eric Hillstrom ehillstrom at durango.k12.co.us
Thu Dec 19 13:28:28 EST 2013

-- Question and request for help form student.

I am making a game and cannot figure out how to make an object break when
shot and  only when the revolver and object are aligned with a minimal +/-
factor.

For example, the space bar fires the revolver.  Only when the revolver and
lamp (object) are in near alignment should the lamp break when the revolver
is fired.  The lamp should not break when fired and when not in alignment.
 I will apply the problem to other objetcs in the world when solved how to
do this.

See attached file names Shoot em Up.

Thanks

Dan