alice-teacher New URL for Alice Help pages

Grim, Dianne Dianne.Grim at vernonct.org
Thu Dec 19 11:53:29 EST 2013

Just noticed that today :)
Thanks for the explanation!
R,

Dianne K.L. Grim, MEd
Rockville High School
Computer Science Dept.
860-870-6050  x131

From: alice-teachers-bounces+dianne.grim=vernonct.org at lists.andrew.cmu.edu [alice-teachers-bounces+dianne.grim=vernonct.org at lists.andrew.cmu.edu] on behalf of Don Slater [dslater at andrew.cmu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 11:40 AM
To: Alice Teachers
Subject: alice-teacher New URL for Alice Help pages

PBWorks is the cloud based wiki service we have been using for the Alice Help pages (help.alice.org).

We received notice yesterday that they no longer support custom domains, and so help.alice.org will no longer take you to our help pages.

The new URL for the Alice Help Pages is now

        http://alice3.pbworks.com

We will be updating the appropriate links on http:www.alice.org as quickly as possible, but please feel free to let us know if you encounter any broken links, as it will not surprise me is we miss some in our update process.

Thank you, and let me know if you have any questions.