alice-teacher Alice 3 Camera Views

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Aug 20 13:58:11 EDT 2013

This seems tone a browser-related issue, although someone may have suggestions about how we can fix it at our end. I would recommend trying a different browser to download the file, or to right-click on the download link and specifically save the file to a location (Desktop?) of your machine…

Please keep me posted…