alice-teacher Posting Video

nancy hoorn njhoorn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 12:06:20 EDT 2012

As an alternative, for example if you are using a longer sound file (See
Don's posting), you might want to just record the animation using something
like screencast-o-matic or .jing (depending on how long the actual piece
is). This usually works quite well.  If you need to convert the files once
you have a video file, I recommend handbrake (again, free). This will
convert most file formats to a nice mp4 file -- quality is good and file
size is small.

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 9:42 AM, Bright, Christina <
Bright.Christina at rrcs.org> wrote:

> I would like my students to be able to post their animations to a blog so
> they can share them with the class. There is an Export as video option on
> the file menu, can the file generated from that export option create a file
> that can be played using any media player or does it require Alice. BTW we
> are using Alice 2.2. Thanks.****
>
> ** **
>
> Christina Bright****
>
> *Technology Teacher*