alice-teacher Posting Video

Morrison, Denise DMorrison at bluevalleyk12.org
Mon Sep 24 11:12:21 EDT 2012

Alice creates a .mov file that is playable with Quick Time.  The .mov file will work independently of Alice.

Denise Morrison
Harmony Middle School
Computer Science
dmorrison at bluevalleyk12.org<mailto:dmorrison at bluevalleyk12.org>
913-239-5281

"Computers are magnificent tools for the realization of our dreams, but no machine can replace the human spark of spirit, compassion, love, and understanding." - Louis Gerstner, CEO, IBM