alice-teacher Error messages

Laurie Solomon Cohen lscohen613 at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 21:52:41 EDT 2012

Will the lessons from duke university and from the textbook, Learning to Program with Alice, match 2.3? We are having similar problems. We are using the most recent 2.2. We recently updated our computers to Windows 7 from Windows XP, and I am seeing error messages and rainbows of color or blackened screens that we didn't have last year on the same Alice. I am afraid to switch to 2.3 if the lessons won't match.

Laurie Cohen
Technology Coordinator/Business Instructor
Yeshiva of Greater Washington
Silver Spring, Maryland
LCohen at yeshiva.edu
LSCohen613 at aol.com