alice-teacher Error messages

Susan Rodger rodger at cs.duke.edu
Tue Sep 11 14:13:54 EDT 2012

>From what I have seen of Alice 2.3 it looks very similar to Alice 2.2
but seems to be more stable and fewer error messages.

I believe our Duke materials should still work well with Alice 2.3.

We did update our scene change tutorial this summer to match with the fact
that you no longer need to import an object that has all the ground covers
as Alice now has all the ground covers available to use. That is, now in
Alice if you start with grass, you can now easily import sand if you decide
to change the ground from grass to sand.

Susan
Susan Rodger, Professor of the Practice
Computer Science, LSRC D237
308 Research Drive, Box 90129
Duke University, Durham, NC 27708-0129
Email:	rodger at cs.duke.edu      URL: http://www.cs.duke.edu/~rodger
Phone: (919)-660-6595           Fax: (919)-660-6519

Must include BOX number on all US Mail!