alice-teacher Chapter 5 Zeus Exercise (in Dann, Cooper, Pausch) not working

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Mar 2 10:51:32 EST 2012

The December version had a parameter passing bug. The bug has been fixed in our current version, but we are not quite ready to release the version yet. You can still download and try the experimental version as most of the previous features will still work. All additional feature like the Spanish translation or the update menu is still work-in-progress. Download at http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/aik_min/. Let me know if you find any other bugs.

Sorry,
Don Slater