alice-teacher Question about Strange Behavior -- Alice 2.2

Sam Black samblack at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 10:14:06 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm using Alice in a 7-week summer engineering camp currently.

I just showed them how to save an object out of Alice (creating an .A2C
file) so they could import multiple copies of the newly modified object.

I have just(!) a couple of students who are going through the proper steps,
but when they go to import copies in, a folder with all the information
exists, but no A2C file.  I have had them do this over and over in multiple
locations on their computer to no avail.

Does anyone have any idea why this would be happening and only to a couple
of the students?  And/Or, more specifically, how to fix the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Sam Black
Computer Science
Lubbock High School