alice-teacher Alice --> Java mediated transfer : Hiccup

Rich Lewis rlewis at shmuenster.com
Tue Jun 19 15:27:31 EDT 2012

Perhaps this will help.   There are some entries in the Alice community forums regarding importing Alice code into NetBeans.

http://www.alice.org/community/archive/index.php/t-2805.html

Rich

On Jun 19, 2012, at 1:58 PM, "jason peel" <jason.peel1 at gmail.com<mailto:jason.peel1 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Jey,

Sorry cant see anything to point you in the right direction here.  I had a quick google of various search terms which I guess you also tried.

However I think that the named user type is related to class names so just maybe you need to match the project name to any class name you used in Alice?

Let us know if you get this sorted!

Jason