alice-teacher Question about Strange Behavior -- Alice 2.2

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jun 27 08:19:27 EDT 2012

Sam,
An Alice .a2c file is a compressed file, and it sounds like the operating system of these students recognize this, and is uncompressing these files for the students automatically… What is the OS of these students? When they are saving the object, have they selected the Files of Type: option as "A2C (Alice Object Files)", and not "All Files"?

Later,
Don Slater