alice-teacher Alice 2 or 3?

Norbert Tanzer ntanzer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 15:03:31 EDT 2012

Dear Don,

The decision tree is most helpful!  I wonder if you could also prepare a
brief overview of what would be the best textbook(s)and/or material  for
getting started with Alice 2.x. In particular, what would you recommend (a)
for teachers who want to learn Alice themselves and (b) as first material
for classroom use?

Thank you,

Norbert