alice-teacher Alice 2 or 3?

Morrison, Denise DMorrison at bluevalleyk12.org
Tue Aug 21 12:52:23 EDT 2012

Don,

The Decision Tree helps a lot!  It confirmed my thinking that my students should stay in version 2.

Thanks for creating the document!

Denise

Denise Morrison
Harmony Middle School
Computer Science
dmorrison at bluevalleyk12.org<mailto:dmorrison at bluevalleyk12.org>
913-239-5281

"Computers are magnificent tools for the realization of our dreams, but no machine can replace the human spark of spirit, compassion, love, and understanding." - Louis Gerstner, CEO, IBM