alice-teacher Summer Camp request

Mark Miller mlmiller at learningtech.org
Wed Apr 25 11:22:05 EDT 2012

Heather,
learningtech.org/workshops
Mark

Mark L. Miller, Ph.D., President and Executive Director
Learningtech.org [The Miller Institute for Learning with Technology]
A 501(c)(3) California Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation
Registered E-Rate Consultants (#16043681)
www.learningtech.org, 650-598-0105 x203
Reviews: http://greatnonprofits.org/reviews/the-miller-institute-for-learning-with-technology/
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.